The RoundTrip Pro is the Thule travel case designed to transport your bicycle by airplane without giving up on safety and style. The Swedish company’s product has been awarded the coveted ExpoBici Innovation Award 2014.
Thule joined the ExpoBici fair in Padua, Italy, for the first time to presented their product lines dedicated to the bike world and revealing some unique developments for 2015.
The Thule RoundTrip Pro won the Eurobike Award in 2013, and has now been awarded the ExpoBici Innovation Award 2014. The Thule bike casewon the jury’s attention and received the award as best accessory thanks to the innovative integrated workstation.
Technical Details of Thule RoundTrip Pro:
- Rugged nylon shell expands protects the bike during transport
- Durable and removable side panels protect the bike
- Nylon wheel bags prevent frame and wheel contact
- Integrated bike assembly stand doubles as a convenient bike holder and assembly stand making it easy to assemble and disassemble your bike
- Thru-axle adapters for 15mm and 20mm axles included
- Integrated wheels and handles for easy transport and maneuverability
- Lightweight and easy to store with folding side panels and collapsible frame
- For road, mountain and cyclocross bikes up to and over a 46″ / 116.8 cm wheelbase